What in the empties bin up til September 2015

The empties bin is filling up faster than ever these days since my sister has landed on the beauty bandwagon and using my supply daily. It was about time to, there's only so much one can use. 
Here's whats all be finished in the last 2 months or so..
Toni and Guy Classic smoothing lotion - This featured in one of my completion wins posts a while back. The scent was pleasant but not as pretty as I like. I used this daily on damp hair for heat protection before the blowdry. Kept the hair super smooth with no frizz.
Nivea Pearl and Beauty - antiperspirants are more or less the same. It smelled nice , no iretation and kept me fresh all day. 
Girlz Only Dry Shampoo - Feautured in many empty posts, this was my go to dry shampoo for months. Cheap and cheerful. 
Vaseline Active Fresh - Sometimes a  
roll on deodorant is just better than a spray, this is one to choose scent wise and creaminess.
Philip Kingsley Daily Heat Defence - My sister and I both adored this spray, mainly because it smelled incredible and was a joy to spray on hair for protection. If I didn't have so much haircare products this would be forever repurchased. 

Soap and Glory hand food - If I had a desk job, this would be the handcream that was on my desk for daytime use. Moisturing and just a pleasure to use all round. 
La Roche Possay Micellar Water - This could only be used as an eye makeup remover for me, used on my face caused a bit of a breakout. Pretty pricey at £12.
Soap and Glory Make Yourself Youthful - My second purchase of this but for me now it will sadly be the last. This serum done wonders, skin looked and felt more luminous but sadly I feel it contributed to my cystic acne as taking a break from it improved.
Hydrauleron - £20 per tube but worth it. It's fragrance free and a pure product your face will thank you for in the long term. It does sometimes feel a bit tight on the skin but once moisturised the feelings gone. 

Dermalogica Overnight Repair Oil - This rose hip oil was a pleasure to use at night before bed. It really helped boost the moisture on my skin. I would definetly buy it full size. 
Elemis Pro Marine cream - sometimes I liked the smell of the cream, sometimes it turned my stomach. Mainly due to the fact I thought I could smell the algae in it. Scent aside it was a luxurious cream to use both morning or night. 
REN Rosa Centerflora - Youve got to like the smell of roses as this was very fragrant. I loved this hot cloth cleanser for removing makeup. Easy to rub on and wash off.
Clinique mild liquid facial soap - This was a bit disappointing. The whole adding water and frothing it up just isn't for me. I often worried it was a foaming cleanser and prefer something straight onto the skin. I didn't use this with anything else from the Clinique 3 step and found it to be very drying. 
Liz Earle Hot Cloth Cleanser - Another lovely cleanser that's easy to use.
Ole Henrikson 3 in 1 cleansing gelee - you might have saw this on my Instagram as I mentioned it reminded me of lemon curd or bitless marmalade both texture and scent wise. This glided on as a gel and turned to an oil before washing off as a milk. This is was definetely a treat for the skin. 

Comments

Popular Posts