Free Delivery Online

I've decided that I'm going start doing posts on online stores that are offering free delivery so everyone can save some money as well as buy some fabulous new items. I don't know about you but I rarely buy online unless delivery is free or around £2.95.

This website is perfect for me as I love perfume and own I'm sure about a hundred of them and could do with some more. It's also good because they offer free standard delivery on all standard orders right now saving you £1.95.


They stock perfumes for both for him and her.
Brands include Vera Wang, Dolce and Gabbana, and Gucci. They have a range of celebrity perfumes to from Katy Perry's 2nd fragrance "Meow" to Britney Spears and Amy Childs new perfume. You will definitely need to have a look around at everything in their range.



Here are some of my favourites....
                                               

                  Vera Wang from £62                                                                                                                          Amy Childs from £14.99





                                            
         Carolina Hererra 212 from £18.49                                                                                                                    Jimmy Choo from £41.99



The website is called The London Perfume Company


Here's the link  http://www.thelondonperfumecompany.com





Feel free to comment on your lovely buys and follow for more posts in the future.....x
















Comments

Popular Posts