The Best Cake Decorating Tip Ever

While browsing online today I came across this really good youtube video about filling an icing bag.

If like me the least enjoyable part of baking is filling and emptying icing bags, then I really do advise you to watch this video, it the best baking tip I have ever came across and I'm going to try it out later today.


All you are going to need is some cling film and your usual icing bag, nozzle and coupler.



Here's the link....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxE-pnqmsE0&feature=player_embedded


For more some more icing tips visit www.KarensCookies.net  If you are more a cookie baker than cake baker this will be of special interest to you, there is tutorials on marbling and feathering, glazing and different cookie ideas.





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts