I love Anchor's - Wish List

Anchors are my 2nd favorite after animal print. I'm looking forward to buying these items when I get the chance. 




 Anchor Print Bikini Briefs Anchor Print Twisted Bandeau Bikini Top
Anchor bikini bottoms and top £5 each from Matalan. To buy the bottoms click here. I think the top may be sold out right now as I can't seem to find it.

Primark anchor slippers
Anchor slippers I don't know the price of yet but can be bought from Primark.

iPhone 4/4s Case

This lovely little anchor iPhone case is only £5.99. Click here to buy.

Blue Pattern (Blue) Blue Anchor Print Knitted Jumper  | 267429449 | New Look
New Look Jumper

I actually bought this top the other day. It's only £10 right now in New Look, down from £17.99. Buy instore or here. 




F&F Anchor Print Pyjamas

These Tesco pjama bottoms will probably be my next buy from this wish list. They are only £6 instore and online. Take a look here.


I do believe Primark also have anchor print rain coats but I haven't gotten any pictures or prices to show. Best bet is to head off instore to buy the shoes and have a look for the rain coat while your there...x










Comments

Popular Posts