Life Right Now

Today is my last day of being 20. When I wake up tomorrow I'll be 21, the last exciting birthday to celebrate before it's the awful one's like 30 or 50.
In my last life right now update post I hadn't been able to book anything for my 21st as it was all booked up, luckily we came up with another exciting little idea and I'm glad to say that I have something booked for this weekend. I'm counting down the days now, the only pity is I'll have to be cutting it short cause I didn't get Monday off work. *sob*.

Work
I was on borderline of breakdown today, there is only so much one can take.

Life
Life as being 21 is looking a little bleak. I have no idea of where I'll be this time next year, hopefully everything will be better than the way it is now.

Everything Else
I treated myself to some new bits and bobs for my 21st.
I've decided to go ahead and get my hair dip dyed to shake things up a little, all I need is time to go ahead and book it.

I'll be making another attempt at keeping up with my blog again, I have an iPhone full of pictures of things I've never got round to posting about. Oops..x

Comments

Popular Posts