CWL's Upcoming Posts

Sorry I've been a little AWOL lately not exactly had much to blog about or the time to do it.

I have this week been able to snap some pictures to help get some posts on and get back into a routine. My lazy bloggers break is over. 

Here's what's planned..


  • Competition wins February/March 
  • Small Talk 
  • Disney Cakes and Sweets Spring Special 
  • Barry M Aquarium Nail polishes 
  • The newest What I've Bought
  • iPad case I'm loving 
  • Hello Spring Pictures 
  • No7 Gel Shine Polish 
  • Clothes I can't Live Without 

I'm hoping to have all these covered in the next few weeks so keep checking back or give my Facebook page a like to see that I posted something. 

I'm also thinking of continuing with whats in the latest Disney Cakes and Sweets magazines. I'm pretty happy with you all for making issues 1-3 my most viewed post which has gotten me just over 3000 views now. 

Thanks a lot...x 

Comments

Popular Posts