It's July - Life Update

I can't believe it's July already, over 3 months now since I lost the 2 little loves of my life and had to embark on the journey of just me.

It has been a pretty crazy couple of months, full of drama and new people. I've learnt a lot about people and myself. I have discovered that I can do anything when I want to and that I don't follow any rules. Within these past few months I've lost that shyness. I'm still super careful around getting to know people though which maybe makes me come across shy but luckily It's been the right thing to do because people suck ;) and who wants to open with anyone who won't be there a few weeks later. 

I have achieved an incredible amount of things in June alone, I am actually pretty proud of myself :) although now I'm afraid of what July is going to bring.

Work has been pretty much the same, crazy busy, although I did pick up some extra days work for the first time in over a year since I started my new job. 

Plans - I'm going to be putting a lot of effort into my blog this month, got a few things lined up already. I've been thinking this month is going to be all work and blogging. I'm still going to be trying to change my life and hope I can make them both proud...x

 




Comments

Popular Posts