Empties Up Til September

Since I've not kept up with my blog over the last few months I've ended up with a whole lot of empties to blog about. So here they are, all in one post. I wouldn't not recommend any of these products, some of them just obviously hasn't been the right product for me.

Aussie, Argan Oil, L'oreal Ever Riche, Umberto Giannini
Shampoos
Aussie Mega Shampoo Boots £4.69 - This shampoo lasted a good long time with 2 people using it. Firstly I must admit I was using this shampoo in February/March time and with living in the hills and in a cold house I found the shampoo couldn't stand up to the coldness and would sort of freeze up and become extremely tough to squeeze out of the bottle. In the end it had to be left in the kitchen and would have to remember to take it with us each time we needed it. Not so handy, which is a shame as it was great shampoo that left my hair shiny and feeling really clean. This shampoo is usually a pink gel well when it's gotten cold its a whitish colour that's a bit more difficult to get out of the bottle.
Soap and Glory Glad Hair Day - This was a repurchase, I like the whole no build up formula so you can use it daily. The only thing I found was it was a bit difficult getting it out the bottle, maybe just me?
Argan Oil £1.99 B&M - Not a huge fan of this shampoo, didn't do anything particularly exciting.
L'oreal Ever Riche SBoots £5.99 - This was a repurchase also. I buy it every couple months as it's great for giving my hair a little TLC and giving it a good bit of nourishment. Very luxurious shampoo and it lathers up really well.
Umberto Giannini Dazzling Shine Boots £5.60 -I can't say I this made my hair any shinier than normal, perhaps just a little greasier during the day. I must admit I didn't like having to get my shampoo out of a bottle either. The whole fumbling about with lids, water, shampoo and wet hands just isn't practical for me. Might try something else from the Umberto Giannini range that would work for me. 

Face Stuff 

Soap and Glory Kick Ass Concealer Boots £10 - Nice compact Concealer and powder which matched my complexion perfectly. Unfortunately it broke after just 4 weeks, even after being kept in it's box, a little disappointing for someone who likes to carry it with them. 
Tea Tree Witch Oil Pore Strips Boots £4.99 - Bit pricey and I can't say they worked any better than cheaper ones from the likes of Home Bargains
Nivea Gentle Eye Make-up Remover Boots £3.49- Another repurchase, now on my 4th bottle, nothing better for removing eye make-up, does it quickly and gently.
Murad Essential C Cleanser - Don't think this was for my skin type, sure it cleansed well but my skin didn't look all that great after using it for a while.
Nivea Rich Moisturising Day Cream Boots £4.99 - I used this morning and night, good cream with a bit of spf15. Would definitely repurchase this as it was light and hydrating. 
Along Came Betty Eye Me Up (Discontinued) - I don't feel this eye cream had any effect on my eyes. It left a blue tinge under my eyes and I did have a lot of people saying that I looked tired when I was using this. Eek. I couldn't finish this eye cream either as the end of the tube broke off into the lid while inside its box at some point. 


Body and Bath Empties


escenti Cool Feet Exfoliating Foots Scrub £1.99 Home Bargains - Thought this was lovely and cooling but had very little scrub, it was mostly just a cream and with a little bit of grains which smells of peppermint, would recommended it for anyone who would be looking to use a foot scrub daily.
Botanics Energizing Shower Gel Boots - This I think is discontinued now as I can't see it. I never actually finished this product, it did smell nice and I love a bit of natural products but I just found it a little boring. Don't know what I was expecting from a shower gel really though, 
Rituals Fortune Scrub Debenhams £9 - I found this to be a gentle scrub, not as textured as S&G's Flake Away, it did make a nice scrub/body wash combo though and the smell of sweet orange and cedar was lovely. 
Soap and Glory Flake Away Boots £8 - Love the smell of this, although my mum can't stand it, Ha. It's a nice grainy scrub and will definitely be repurchasing this some day.
Soap and Glory ButterYourself  Boots £10.50 - Think this tub lasted me like a month using it daily which I suppose is good. It is quiet a heavy but lovely body butter that I would find myself opening to smell several times a day. Already have this repurchased in the lotion version.
Soap and Glory Calm One Bubble Bath Boots £6 - Bubble bath with body lotion built in, whats not to love? I put a good couple of capfuls of this stuff in to get a proper good bubbly bath and it lasted me quiet a while. This will be repurchased again and again. 



Impulse Very Pink Boots £1.99 - This has been repurchased many times as I wore it most of last autumn until about May this year before I started to get a little put of the scent. Probably cause of my over use as it really does smell incredible. I've never liked anything that smells of roses but this body spray is roses and grapefruit and well I would hardly have know, They obviously just go so well together. 
Sally Hansen Spa Foot Moisture Moose (Currently Unavailable) - Not a huge fan of lavender but this is mixed with Tea Tree Oil and makes it smell quiet refreshing. I would repurchase this if I could find it as it was a very cooling foot cream? that bubbled up and crackled away on application. Left your feet feeling lovely and soft too.
Barely There by FCUK Boots - I bought far to much of the pink fcuk range when I was a teen, I do believe I bought just about every product in about a month and stupidly I never used any of it. I did decide to open up the shave gel recently as it hadn't been tampered with years ago and finished it. Nice stuff. 
Dove Original Superdrug £2.89 - Is it just me that finds it incredibly hard to breathe when using these deodorants? I only used this deodorant for work which is fine, it certainly lasted me the whole of my 10 hour shift.. I wouldn't wear this anywhere other than work though as I found it to mark everything white and fill the air with talc. Nice deodorant though and it's compressed for carrying around with you.

I wouldn't not recommend any of these products, some of them just obviously hasn't been the right product for me. 

It does appear I shop just a little to much in boots doesn't it?..x 





Comments

Popular Posts