The Glamour's Beauty Powerlist 2014 Box

I finally got my Glamour Beauty Powerlist 2014 box. 
Every month I have several of these beauty boxes in and out of my online basket debating whether it was really worth it or if I even needed to be trying some of the products. This box was straight in the basket and paid for. A beauty box at £15.99 including p&p that's worth £83.47 and full of some really good sized samples isn't to be missed.  



The box contains 7 products to try plus a digital glamour subscription which isn't a years free subscription it just saves you 62%, seems to have caused a bit of confusion, some say free some say discounted. 

710 Sultry Sand

Maybelline nude lipstick (Full size) - I received mine in the shade 710 Sultry Sand, there is 4 other shades you might receive. I've tried this already and it applied really well and has lasted a good while. Not sure I'll be brave enough to wear it out though, look a bit pasty. 


Philip Kingsley daily damage defence spray (60ml) - It's been a good few years since I last owned a spray to protect my hair so this is a welcomed edition to my hair care collection. 



Bourjois Volume 1 seconde mascara (Full size) - Just about finished my current mascara so this has saved me a search for another. Been quiet a fan of the last few Bourjois products I've bought so I'm expecting this to be good.


Laura Mercier foundation primer (30ml) - A full size bottle of this quiet pricey so I'm happy to have this smaller tube as chances are it will last me a long time and I get to try it out at a fraction of the full price. 


Eyeko make-up remover wipes (10 Wipes) - I must confess I'm awfully lazy with my skincare after I finish my nightshift each morning, so I'm sure these will come in handy.


James Read sleep mask tan (25ml) - This is probably the only item out of the box I won't be trying.


Liz Earle hot cloth cleanser (30ml) with muslin cloth - Something for everyone. I have heard so many people talking about this and have spotted how many awards it's had so I'm looking forward to giving this a try finally. 

Also in the box is of course a few offers from some of the brands to save 20% and a competition from Liz Earle. 

Check out Latest In Beauty to pick up a box for yourself - Link - Glamour Box 
At the moment you have the chance to find a golden ticket inside your box for a full sized Powerlist box, links above. 

CWL..x



Comments

Popular Posts