Instagram July 2015

I was on holiday last month so my Instagram had a few more posts than normal. Here is a summary of my most recent snaps. 


Trying all the new cheesecake Krispy Kreme doughnuts // licktators and Blur delicious vanilla custard and raspberry sauce IceCream // Cadburys Strawberries and creme chocolate // Cinnamon apple pancake for lunch. 


Get The Gloss summer it kit // Skincare in the freezer // Loving Nails Incs gel effect polishes // Sampling Ole Henrikson cleansing gelee. 

Gorgeous fresh flowers my mum got me // Selfridges summer beauty box // Lush's discontinued products *sob* // Primarka minion pjammas. 

I now love popcorn cinnamon flavoured // McDonald's chocolate chip frappe // Lush's new Karna formula // A new Marbelous Creation chocolate. 

Search ClaireMacIsaac on Instagram to check out more of my latest posts..x


Comments

Popular Posts