This Works Sleep Plus Pillow Spray


I was extremely lucky to be in boots at the right time and pick up a This works sleep+ pillow spray for only £6 in a clearance. I read so much raves about this spray that I was looking forward to try it myself. 



So what is it?
A lavender spray that's deigned to help restore normal sleep patterns.

Does it work?
Yes - I used this straight away and every night. The lavender scent does make you feel very relaxed which I guess made it easy to drift off to sleep. I certainly woke up in the morning feeling more refreshed.

Usually it costs £25, I thought it was worth every penny and lasts a long time. I have however found it slightly cheaper at £24.85 - Sleep by thisworks Sleep Plus Pillow Spray 75ml (<--Link)

If however you don't need something so potent, you can buy the original deep sleep spray for a little more budget friendly £15.49  here from Amazon....x

Comments

Popular Posts