Lush 2015

Back to blogging and I'm starting with the Lush Christmas 2015 collection. 

Unfortunately I've not been able to get the whole collection this year *sobs*

Let's start with the bath bombs shown above from the star to the Santa and then the bear in the middle. 

Stardust - £2.95
Cinders - £2.95
Yog Nog - £3.95
Luxury Lush Pud - £3.95 
Shoot for the Stars - £3.65
Dashing Santa - £2.95
Butterbear - £2.95

And onto the bubble bars and bath melt..


The magic of Christmas wand - £5.95
Peeping Santa - £3.95
5 Gold Rings - £4.95
Magic Wand (The pink one) - £5.25
Candy Mountain - £3.95
Fairy - £3.95
Holly Golightly - £4.95

These are available in stores now or online. Better to buy them when you can. I would definitely recommend the luxury lush pud if your into a fun colourful bath bomb. I haven't tried it myself yet but was kindly shown it in action when I was in store..x

Comments

Popular Posts