Birchbox August 2016

This months Birchbox comes in form of a neoprene bag instead of a box. Available in 4 colours I was sent the blue bag. 


Each month you receive 5 luxe samples but this month we had a little extra, plus the bag so that's 7 products this month which also meant a few extra reviews and points at Birchbox. 



Inside the bag this month we have..

Philip Kingsley Dry Shampoo (Travel size) - Philip Kingsley's haircare always smells incredible, I've not actually tried it out yet as I like to keep these for days when I might run out of the full size or to pack for nights away. 

English Laundry Perfume (Vial) - I am perfume obsessed, and this little sample smells amazing that I need to buy this full size. 

Balance Me Face Mask (Sample size) 

Anatomicals Body Scrub (Travel Size) - I'll be buying this full size also. I love a body scrub and used to buy ones from Soap and Glory but this is far more cheaper at only £3.99 and smells just as good. 

Merci Handy Cleansing Gel (Full Size) - I saw so many people complaining about getting a hand gel in a beauty box but let's face it. It's a cute size, has little beads inside and is always needed to clean hands or use with a napkin to sanitise anything else. 

Marcelle Eyeliner (Deluxe Sample) - The best thing about Birchbox is they give you a choice for some products and this the one for this month. You could choose between brown or purple. I played it safe and chose brown. 

This was only my second box and I think I will continue to keep it going as for only £12.95 a month I get some new goodies to try and £5 back to spend on the full size products in the Birchbox shop. 

Next months Birchbox is looking good too, I have chosen a full size creme highlighter by ModelCo and looking forward to a little nuxe.

If you fancy getting on board you can subscribe here at Birchbox - UK's #1 Beauty Box...x

Comments

Popular Posts