Glossybox August 2016 Ft. Rae Feather


Since it's Glossybox's 5th Birthday they teamed up with Rae Feather for a limited edition box.


Rae Feather (Who I'd never heard of before) are known for there customized accessories sported by the likes of Coleen Rooney. This month we get our very own piece from Rae Feather featuring Glossybox's initials.    

Here's a look at everything else inside this months box. 




Spa To You Facial Cleansing Brush (Full Size) - I was so excited to see this in the box. It's a manual cleansing brush which I like the idea of a lot more than some of the other cleansing brushes that I've heard so much about. 

Rae  Feather Mini Monogram Pochette - I'm glad to have received this as I didn't know about them and it's been good for me to check something from them out myself. As a treat to myself for starting college I think I'll get myself a bag with my own initials on it to carry my stuff about with me. 

Cow Shed Body Lotion (Travel Size) - I love the smell of Cow Shed products, will keep this sample for any of my travels. 

Mudmasky Recovery Mask (Sample) - I'm very excited to try this out. The full size of it costs  
£53 so I'm expecting good stuff, and from what I've heard I can be sure about it. 

Mua Eyeshadow Palette (Full Size) - I love a beauty box where you can choose a product shade for yourself. I was a bit late to choose my eye shadow palette but the one I received I'm more than happy with. I look forward to trying it out once I'm bored of the one I've got.

I can't wait to see what else is coming in next months box. I know we'll all be receiving a little travel size Too Faced mascara which I've actually tried before and looking forward to using again...x




Comments

Popular Posts