The Glow In The Dark Beauty Box - Birchbox UK October 2016


Birchboxs October box has landed, and what another great edition it is too. 


This month we are back again with another drawer style box, which have 4 different coloured designs. One for each air sign. I am a Libra so have received the Air box. 


What I find most exciting about Birchbox is that not everyone receives the same products, I often find myself searching around to find other peoples boxes and seeing what they received. 

What's in my box you ask? 

Doux Me Pure Spring Water Mist (Full Size) £16 - This is why this little box felt so heavy this month. A 50ml can of Spring Water to use as a spritz during skincare routine or just as a little boost. I like to keep these in the fridge so they are a bit cooler and more refreshing. 

Number4 Fluoro5 Elixer Restore and Repair Oil (Sample) - A brand I have never heard of but seems like one of those that likes to keep packaging simple and products inside powerful. Hair oils are a gem so I'm looking forward to opening this and have it in circulation. 

The Ritual of Sakura Magic Touch Body Cream (Travel Size 70ml) - An air-whipped lotion, sounds so much more pleasant to use than just a lotion or butter. I've always known Rituals to smell delicious, but I have a feeling this isn't going to smell like Lush's Sakura bath bomb is it?

Lord and Berry 20100 Maxi Matte Crayon Lipstick in Intimacy (Full Size) £12 - It looks perfect for this time of year, just as I've been feeling the need to crack out some lipsticks. 

OleHenriksen Truth Serum Collagen Booster (Travel Size) - I already have this full size and love it, so another is more than handy for when I run out or need to travel. The full size version costs £47 so this is pretty generous. 

Bodyism Supplement (Bonus) - A sachet of  vitamin, mineral and herbal formula to add to either water or a smoothie in the morning before you start your day. I often worry these won't taste to great so I will try mine out in a smoothie for an extra boost. 

What an incredible box again, I look forward to sampling everything. Although I do feel most excited by the fact that the box glows in the dark. 

I actually had to go ahead and take a picture of it just to show you. 




The UK's first ever glow in the dark beauty box, well done Birchbox...x





Comments

Popular Posts