Glossybox January 2017 - The Edible Edit


The first Glossybox of the year has arrived.  This month's box is titled - The Edible Edit.

As the title suggests, the products inside are inspired by super-foods and used in ones beauty routine, A beauty routine health kick I would say, very appropriate to start a new year.


Here's whats in this months box...


UNANI milk cleanser (Full Size) - Just what I've been so desperately needing, a new cleanser, and one that is full size too. I'd never heard of UNANI before, which is a shame because this full size cleanser only costs £14. I tried it out last night and all I can say is that it is amazing. Very fragranced though in case fragrance is an issue. I personally loved it after first use, my skin felt very fresh and smooth.

The Balm Eyeshadow (Single Eyeshadow) - This is a single eyeshadow out of a palette that would normally cost £34 for the full set. To me it is technically full size like they say - It is a whole eyeshadow after all. I love the whole Meet Matt(e) packaging. The eyeshadow it's self is a very pretty colour, one I wouldn't normally wear but will have to try now.

Nip and Fab Kale Fix (Sample) - I can't say I'm ever wowed by much of Nip and Fabs product range, the dragons blood cleansing pads is the only items I've tried aside from Bust Fix, which well let's face it is just a gimmick. I do look forward to trying this though, a moisturizer containing some kale, watercress, and almond oil, which they have made to sound very soothing with the addition of aloe vera. It does however also contain shea butter.

Spa To You Konjac Sponge (Full Size) - I've always wanted one of these plant fibre sponges and now I can actually see what all the fuss is about. My main reason for looking forward to trying this is that I think it will be far gentler than using a facecloth to wash away my cleanser.

Vitamasques Manuka Honey Sheet Mask (Full Size) - Another Korean sheet mask which I believe is going to be very delightful indeed, but I also imagine a tad messy or sticky. I can't wait to actually getting some time to try all these sheet masks out I've been saving.

Overall a good start to the year from Glossybox, full of pampering treats to enjoy...x


Comments

Popular Posts