Birchbox January 2017 - Sprinkle Happiness



The first beauty box of the year to be delivered is of course Birchbox, and what a great box it is too.

I think the box alone pretty much sets a feel good tone to start a new year. It's a very happy feel yellow detail box with sprinkle happiness written on the front of the drawer.


The most important factor of course isn't about how pretty the box is, it's whats inside. So without any more rambling, here's what I got...



Kebelo Clarifying Shampoo (Generous Sample) - The first product I pulled out of the box was this very generous sample of Kebelo shampoo. I've never heard of this brand before but from what I've read, it sounds pretty good.

Lord and Berry Concealer (Full Size) - For years I have used the very same cream concealer, so I am very excited to give this a try. It is in shade Beige, so I'm hoping it will be a match and become a new go to product. 

Nails Inc Foil ( Mini Polish) - I think these mini bottles of Nails Inc are so cute. I am more of gels kind of girl but I do love to sometimes just sit and paint my nails with a classic polish. This silver foil effect polish reminds me very much of 2010/11 when I got my first foil effects polish from Barry M. I look forward to reliving it.

Nior London Rejuvenate (Sample) - Another brand I had not heard of before. Unfortunately the product its self is aimed at reducing the visibility of wrinkles, I'm not to sure I need at 24. 

Merci Handy Hand Cream (Full Size) - First discovered Merci Handy last year in another Birchbox and have to say it very much is brilliant budget beauty. This hand cream will be taking a seat in my car, available for use everyday. The scent is amazing. 

Overall this months Birchbox has been pretty good, 2 full size products and some generous samples along with the bonus of getting £5 of Birchbox points to spend for reviewing the products. 


I am also very glad to be able to be back blogging after the blogger app for iPhone was no longer usable and I have since found another way of being able to upload pictures. 

C...x 



Comments

Popular Posts