Glossybox - August 2017


I'm back with this months August Glossybox.  The beauty box is sort of a part two to last months box.  This month we have girls just wanna have sun in the gorgeous powder baby blue.


The box itself is gorgeous and actually matched my nails at the time it arrived, was a bit to excited by that I must admit.  

Lets have a look at what I got. PS there is no skincare in this box.


I usually like to sneak one item out of my box at a time, so this month I was getting a little confused as I kept pulling items out and had already passed the 5 products I had expected.  I loved how one product was beautiful split off into 5 individual items.  The whole unboxing just felt that more special and fantastic value for money.


Purelei Bracelet (Bonus Item) - I essentially thought this was one of those hairband type things I got once, but then realised its a bracelet.  It's a pretty light blue shade and says Aloha on it.  Perfect light wear accessory for the summer.

Rodial Suede Lips (Full Size) - A soft matte lipstick pencil infused with vitamin E.  I love the Rodial brand and this was the first thing I tried out the box.  Despite it containing vitamin E, lips do need to be in good condition to wear as this clings to dry patches.  It was a very soft matte lipstick to wear and the colour was beautiful.

Valquer Hair Mask (Deluxe Sample) - My hair is in dire need of some TLC and this sounds fantastic for the job.  A hydrating hair mask that has a cooling effect.  The bottle itself looks so luxury.  The best part is that it only needs to be left on for 3 to 5 minutes.  This will be this weekends hair mask.

Batiste 2in1 Dry Shampoo (Travel Size) - I didn't expect 2 hair products in one box but these mini dry shampoos are so handy for travelling and adding bit of a boost to limp hair when out and about.

Model Launcher Safari Bronzer (Full Size) - Bronzer is just not my thing, I haven't even dared try one out which is a shame.  This bronzer may change my mind as it is a gorgeous animal print design inside and doesn't look to brown like some bronzers I have seen before.  This brand is new to me so I must go and have a look at what else they have to offer.


Essence Palette and 4 Pans to Fill (Full Size) - A budget brand with the best packaging.  Basically you need to get your hands on this.

Overall this months box was just perfect, full of new brands and decent sized products.  Best of all I got it all for free as I had enough Glossydots.

Comments

Popular Posts