Rainbow River

This bath bomb by Miss Patisserie is something special.


I was once a huge fan of bath bombs.  I loved the scents. the designs and how they transformed my bath.  One day though something clicked and I no longer enjoyed forking out 4 or 5 pounds on a bath bomb.  The bath bombs no longer fizzled away, some just frothed up and floated about and the quality of them just went down while the price went up.

That changed when I found a gorgeous colourful range in boots, with a generous price tag. They also smelled incredible but the good stuff didn't end here.


The bath bomb above is by Miss Patisserie and is called rainbow river.  It smells amazing, fragrant but not over powering and leaves you sneezing or with a head ache. It also cost £4.50 and is shrink wrapped for freshness.


Above is how my bath looked after using Rainbow River.  Colourful isn't it?

Best of all, the bath bomb was that good and slow fizzing that I was able to take it out after half fizzing away and use it for a second bath.


If you love a bath bomb and want something that smells good, looks good and isn't just a one hit wonder then I suggest checking out the rest of Miss Patisseries range at boots or online here.

Comments

Popular Posts