What's Been In The Empties Bin - May 2017 Skincare and Bodycare Edition

I have so busy studying for a graded exam lately that I never had the chance to blog.  Despite all the studying I managed to fill up the empties bin.  There was so much I have broken it down to skincare and body care for this post.  Let's keep it short and sweet shall we?..


UNANI Cleanser - New brand alert.  I loved this silky milk cleaner but sadly when it came to finding a new bottle, it wasn't easy to get hold of in the UK.

Pixi Beauty Sleep Cream - This mango overnight cream by Pixi was one of the few skincare products that wasn't heavy and my peri-oral dermatitis didn't detest.  I would repurchase.

Boots All Bright Serum - This was a favourite when it was super budget friendly at just £2.50.  I can't say I noticed it brightened my skin by exfoliating but it did keep it hydrated well.  Sadly I last noticed it had a price bump and my skin may have changed to a new phase which requires something a little different.

111Skin Eye Serum (Sample) - Created by the expert skin doctors at Harley Street, I knew this eye serum was going to be good.  It never irritated my eyes and always made me look like I had slept for hours even when I hadn't.  It also made a fantastic lip serum. Tres pricey though.

Merumya Exfoliating Toner - Thanks to Ruth Crilly for giving me the chance to try out a sample of this gentle toner by Merumya.  Sadly this was one of Merumyas products I just couldn't stand.  The solution and results were great, the fragrance I just couldn't tolerate.



Dove Deodorants - These done their anti-perspirent jobs, bu the pomegranate and lemon was just smells delicious and will be repurchased. 

Mandara Spa Shower Cream - I won this gem of a shower cream.  It was very creamy so I didn't get that lather but overall it was heavenly just like it said.  It moisturised and was lightly scented.  

Whish Firming Body Cream - I do not believe any cream or lotion can firm skin so I did not try out this sample to look for those results.  Instead I used this body cream by Whish because it smelled incredible and the scent lingered on the skin for a long time after use.  I would repurchase if I didn't own so many body creams right now. 

Kneipp Bath Oil - I savoured this delightful bath oil for a long time.  It had that lovely lemon sherbet scent and a little went a really long way.  The bath oil was also yellow so it dyed the bath water yellow too which was a lovely addition.  This is a repurchase without a doubt.

This concludes my brief run through of my most recently finished skin and body care products.  I do feel like these empties posts may have had their days and so after my next empties post of haircare products, they may just end.  

Has empties posts became boring?...x

Comments

Popular Posts