What's Been In The Empties Bin - Hair Edition June 2018

The next and final* instalment of what's been in the empties bin is back. This post is pretty heavy on the empties so I will try to keep it short.
Starting of with the aerosols...


Colab Paradise Dry Shampoo - I can't resist a flamingo so this can is cute aesthetically but the Colab formula is what I love.  Smells great and revives my hair with no tell tale signs.

Colab Candy Dry Shampoo - Can't go wrong with formula again but the candy scent wasn't for me, it was a bit overwhelming.

Batiste Heat and Shine - Despite a dodgy can,  I loved this heat and shine spray.  It smelled delightful and I liked to know I was protecting my hair before styling.  It's a budget repurchase.

Batiste Naughty Dry Shampoo - Another cute designed can I picked up when on offer.  This dry shampoo was great when a little heavy duty dry shampoo was required.  I would buy again.

Superdrug Dry Shampoo - This is a great budget dry shampoo, and even more so because it's designed for blondes to blend with the hair colour instead of being a white dry shampoo. 


L'oreal Pure Colour - I love these Pure shampoos.  They are sulphate free and smell Divine.  The formula is very creamy and lathers up a dream.  Very Very nourishing I found.

L'oreal Pure Riche - Same as above but if looking for a luxury scent, this is the best.

OGX Renewing Shampoo - The packaging I disliked because I couldn't gauge how much was left, it was also difficult to get out near the end and the bottle couldn't be stood on it's head.  Very generous sizes so I would buy again.

OGX Anti-Breakage Shampoo - It smells very professional and seemed to be very nourishing as it was creamy.  I can't say I noticed any anti-snapping results.



John Frieda Cool Dip Shampoo - I loved the minty freshness of this shampoo.  It was also very cleansing but more so I found the scent so soothing.

Amika Bombshell Blowout Spray - I found this to be rather drying on my hair and provide more texture and grip as opposed to looking like I had just had a blow-dry.  It smelled nice to use but not something I would be looking to purchase full size.

So here we have it, the potentially last empties post.  The idea is that I will build blog content on individual items instead of a mass of empties with a quick review.

All The Best...C

Comments

Popular Posts