Recent Shopping Trip

One of my latest posts was an A/W Primark wishlist. Well I recently went shopping to try and complete the wish list which never happened. The main reason was all the items I had on my list they didn't have in or they didn't look as good as they did online. boo.

Here's what I bought instead, oh and feel free to cut up my credit cards haha...



Bow Snood £4
Lace Top £3
Animal Print Pyjamas £7
Skinny Jeans £9

Animal Print Slipper Boots £6
Underwear £4
Military Style Jacket £13
Quilted Style Shoes £6

Jumper £8
It's starting to get really cold now, so I decided it was time to get a new jacket and I found this lovely jacket in Debenhams by Julien MacDonald. They didn't have it in my size on the day so I had to order it online when I got home. Ive actually worn my jacket a lot since I got, I'm not usually one to wear a jacket I must admit.

But here it is...

Julien MacDoanld £70


From a little shop called Sweetfoot I bought my absolute favourites - Cinnamon Jelly Belly Beans



Hopefully all my new clothes will keep me warm through Autumn....x










Comments

Popular Posts