From Head To Toe - Hair

 

Since I now only buy a new product when I’m almost finished something, everything has become a lot less cluttered. It’s also meant I’m now able to see what I have and love so I can blog about them properly…

And what better way to do it than put them all into groups and starting from head to toe showing you my must haves.

Let me start with hair…

I must admit I spend very little time and effort on my hair which I’m not proud of but I’m just struggling to find a style I like that will suit me, so until I do I’ll just carry on using whatever makes it more manageable.

IMG_2587

Starting from left to right, I have a new addition to my hair care. Charles Worthington Soft and Silky finishing spray, I just bought last week and so far love it. I’ve already had a few comments on my hair after first use, one being it smelled nice and secondly how soft it was, success. The soft and silky spray is so easy to use, just spray into towel dried hair and style as usual which for me is to blow-dry, plus it provides heat protection. It really is a bargain at £1.99.

Second from the left I have Creightons Shampoo, which I only bought to try for my little sister who had been complaining about her naturally blonde hair getting darker. Creightons Perfect Blonde shampoo is for natural or coloured blonde hair designed to brighten dulling hair or protect coloured hair. I’ve found it has a very light aroma and doesn’t exactly lather up during use which for me has been a bit of a downer, however my hair has been a bit brighter.

In the centre you will see VO5 strong hold hairspray, which is an absolute must for keeping stray hairs in place during all weather conditions, well worth the £1.99 as it’s quiet a large can of hair spray.

 

L’oreal’s Mythical Oil was a great freebie I won. I use the Mythical Oil when I’m not using Soft and Silky spray as it gives a great shine boost to when my hair is a bit dull and lifeless.

Anyone who is like me and just can’t be bothered to wash their hair every single night will know how important it is to have some dry shampoo that doesn’t make your hair grey, and thanks to Charles Worthington balancing act you can skip the washes and have good hair. Balancing Act dry shampoo smells great and I find works so well if you use before hair starts to get greasy. As for all it’s pro’s so far you’ll find it’s cheaper than Baptiste.

 

My favourite hair care product of all is at the front which is Boots coconut and almond intense hair mask. It smells absolutely gorgeous and leaves me with such soft silky hair and stops the tangles.

 

I apologise for the rambling on but I have tried to keep each praises as short as possible…x

 

Comments

Popular Posts