Shopping Trip - Day 3 The Final One

The last and final part of my extended weekend of shopping. In case you haven't read the other posts this shopping trip lasted a whole 3 days.

I did however really enjoy the retail therapy.

Here's what I got..


£1 Soap and Glory
Above is my bargain Soap and Glory I picked up in Boots for £1, I do believe this product is being discontinued which is a shame cause it smells awesome and leaves me all shimmery.



I have been in desperate needs for some basic's so I picked up another vest top from Prinark down to £1. It is just a bit too long for my liking.



My mum found this top for on sale for £3 in Primark. I fund it really difficult to find tops that suit me and fit well. This also has some lovely spikes around the collar, saves putting on a necklace #LazyIKnow.


If you didn't know already, I am an animal print addict. If it's got animal print I gotta have it. 


Bargain nail art pens for £2 from Primark along with a pair or heart earrings to match my necklace I bought on the previous shopping trip.




I'm not sure why Superdrug were selling a lot of these 4D nails reduced to £4 without the polish, perhaps it had been a dodgy batch but I picked one up to try out the caviar nails. This was another purchase my mum found for me. 


Comments

Popular Posts