What I Bought - Part 2

Looks like I'll have to do another post, a part 3, of what I bought recently as I went off for another 2 shopping trips that week. So I shall be good on the last post and post it all together so I can move on to blog about other things.

So here we are on part 2 of my weekend shopping. Pretty much everything I bought on this trip I love, nothing will be getting abandoned in a drawer.

Claire's 3 for 2
I had been given a gift voucher for Claire's a few months ago and it was finally my chance to spend it since I don't have one near by, luckily on the day was a 3 for 2 on earrings so I got a little something else.
It's not very easy to see what I got but their is gold plated leaf earrings in the center, left is a 9 pack of small stud earrings and to the right I have a very cute set of bunny earrings which are to look like the are hopping through your ear(you understand?) 



Primark Jewelry
As you can see most of the Primark jewelry was £1-£1.50 which is a great price as I don't wear jewelry all that often and as always I get something new and it's forgotten about.

 
TESCO - Along Came Betty


I had been after an eye cream for ages but just couldn't choose who to buy one from until I noticed Tesco's Along Came Bettys which was half price at the time.

The next few pictures below is more I got from Primark, you'll see a few pairs of cute shoes and a 50p T-shirt. Not much I can say about them really, the shoes says it all.


Primark Shoes


Primark Shoes





Primark Shoes
Primark T-shirt and socks
Boots 
Who doesn't love to spend those No7 vouchers you get when shopping in boots? 
I spent mine recently and No7 had an offer on at the same time, buy one get on half price.
So I saved £3.50 on one using the voucher and got the second one half price. 
I also managed to buy Soap and Glory's foot buffer which had been on my wish list for a while now .

J by Jasper Conran
I never usually have much luck when it comes to buying jeans. They either don't fit nicely, too short at the legs or shrink or fade after the first wash, these however have ticked all the boxes. They fit perfectly, comfy, and keeps the colour and all for just £45.

You can buy a pair here which lucky for you is half price right now, unlucky me bought a pair at full price.

Comments

Popular Posts