Beware - Important Post

Hi Guys,
Just had another bit of bad luck this week and it's important that I warn anyone reading this not to fall for the same thing.

I am in no way promoting this, I am strictly warning you to avoid it and report it. This is fraud and people need to be wary of this company.  

Last week I received a call from someone who claimed to be working for a new magazine they called Sapphire and were associated with inStyle Magazine. The caller also said I had done a survey (which could have been possible).

The magazine is apparently a membership club that costs £79.99 a year and offers a free 14 day trial and a fuel voucher to test it out. They also ask for £1 to cover postage of the new magazine and the rest goes to cancer research. 

Sadly I fell for this trap as I do surveys often and also thought that working along side inStyle magazine that it was genuine. I paid £1 and did receive 2 magazines a week later. 1 full of recipes etc and the other with a cash-back fuel voucher and other sample cash-back vouchers that would apparently come with a full subscription.
I had no intention of taking out a full subscription as I don't do a lot of going to a cinema or travelling so I emailed them as stated on the letter they sent with how to cancel.

Surprise Surprise there was no reply to emails and no answer to there costly phone number that has you on hold forever

Next I knew it £79.99 was taken from my account and now I'm in process to try and get it back.


Sapphire magazine is a scam. They do not work with inStyle magazine and will take your money and you receive nothing more. Please tell your friends as this was very believable and easy to fall for, especially for us survey takers and inStyle readers. 
I have heard they are targeting elderly with a gardening magazine.

Avoid this website http://sapphiremembers.com/
and do not accept calls from this number 08445670460. 

If you have also fallen for this I suggest you call your bank right away and have it blocked..x

Again this has nothing to do with inStyle magazine. 



Comments

Popular Posts