What I Bought - 21st Edition - Debenhams Primark House Of Fraser

As I've mentioned before, it's was my 21st a couple of weeks ago so that meant heading out to do a little shopping for that weekend. 
The main reason for the trip was for some new swimsuits which then led to "I can get my autumn jacket now" and "I need new tops to wear that weekend".

Here's what I go from Debenhams..


Jasper Conran  £79
My new autumn jacket. They had a lot of choice in Debenhams for jackets so I ended up being torn between 3 by Julien Macdonald and this one from Jasper Conran. In the end you can see I chose Jasper Conran's nice cosy jacket. I bought this beauty for £79 but Debenhams currently have up to 50% off so you can get it for £39.50.


My new swimdresses. These are incredibly flattering and are a nice change to bikinis. At £39.50 each they are a bit expensive but I feel they were worth it. The only downside is that when in the swimming pool the skirt floats and sticks up, which I guess I should have expected. Unfortunately I bought 2 and only got the chance to use 1. 

Next up is my new tops which I had to buy both as I couldn't choose just one. Oops, anyhoo I've worn them both a couple of times now so they're both being used well.


Julien MacDonald £38

Julien MacDonald £38

House of Fraser. I never usually buy anything from here but just by chance I noticed they had free delivery on and they also had the very same jacket I was tempted to buy from Jane Norman which would have meant I had to pay £3.95 delivery if I hadn't waited.

Jane Norman £15
The jacket was a nice idea at the time when I saw it online but when it arrived it was a lot shorter at the waist than I had expected which was a bit disappointing. 
 

Primark
I've tried cutting down on the amount I buy from Primark and invest in quality pieces instead, So this time I managed to walk away with only one thing...


Primark £15
This is one super cozy jumper and survived a wash on the wrong cycle and has still kept it's shape. I'll be heading off this week to buy a couple more of these for over the winter..x



Comments

Popular Posts