Comp wins so far

It's been a whole year now since I won my first competition prize so I figured I'd throw it all into a post and make it monthly round up kinda post since I've won a few things this month already.

In other words I don't want to have a large comp win post to do like this again.

I find this post blog appropriate since my blog (originally) was all about my insane amount of bad luck, and since winning competitions is kind of lucky it just makes sense yes? No? okay!!

Here's what I've been lucky enough to win over the past year/13 months...


Sample Sachet (Facebook)
Free Hair Colouring won on app

Read more to see the rest...Picture heavy so trying to keep it short..x

Won 2 of these from Facebook RRP £2 - yum
Shavata Eyes Mask RRP £9.95
Maybelline Lipstick RRP £6.95 (Survey Win)
Mii Lipsheen RRP £14.95
Mini Speakers (Facebook)
Mythic Oil RRP £13.95 (Facebook)
Mandara Spa RRP £6.95
Toni and Guy Smoothing Lotion
Maybelline Lipstick RRP £7.09
Pearl Drops (Facebook)
Dettol Handwash RRP £2.45 (Facebook)
It's been a good year and Decembers been off to a good start so far too...X

Comments

Popular Posts