So Matt and Python - Bourjois Nails



I bought these 2 nail polishes a couple of months ago after a long search for just a bottle of Matte top coat. 
As well as being the only one I could find in shops by all brands it turned out it was on offer as well so I picked up Python and got both for just £7. Bargain. 

Below is a picture of freshly painted nails before So Matt. 
As you can see they were glossy. 

Before Matt
Here is the after So Matt had been applied. My nails were then nice and matte as hoped.

After Matt
Next is what Python looked like on top of a natural coloured nail polish. It certainly created a very authentic snake skin look which I love a lot more that just a plain old crackle polish.

Python Nails Bourjois
Both nail polishes are great, they both dried in no time at all especially the So Matt which I found practically instant. 
Python however needs that little bit extra time, My first thought was what a dud but it turns out it takes a while to crackle, but when it's finished it looks great.

You can pick both of these up from your nearest Bourjois stockist or Superdrug Online..x


Comments

Popular Posts