The Camera Lamp


        
Designer labels. novelty items and I'm hooked. A few months ago while I was out on an extremely rare weekend off work, I came across this fancy camera lamp. Firstly I thought of it as one of those rare fancy vintage sort of styled items you'd find in a vintage shop that you would just have to have. I had a quick look and carried on with the rest of my browsing. 

*Note to self when looking at price tags make sure your looking at the right one. 





A few weeks later I looked it up online and it was instantly put in the basket and purchased, something I could have done all those weeks before if I'd looked at it properly. 


This ceramic camera lamp is designed by Ben de Lisi and you will be glad to know it doesn't come with a hefty price tag. It's also 20% off right now too.

The camera lamp looks cool whether it's on or off so can just be positioned as a decorative piece which is what I've pretty much chosen to use it for. It doesn't come with a bulb when you purchase it but they are easy enough to find and cost under £2. 
What you might not know is that when the lamp is turned on the area around the bulb turns from black to silver which I've shown in the picture below.   





To buy this incredible designer camera lamp for yourself either head into your local Debenhams or get it online here for only £44 right now as it's currently 20% off...x



Comments

Popular Posts