Very Exclusive Friends and Family event 30% Off

So after having a melt down this week and having to suffer the signs of stress on my face I needed no encouragement to go and treat myself. I visited Very Exclusive and well it's sort of became a bit of an addiction that my bank account won't be thanking me for. 
On the plus side I had a £30 voucher to use with them and they also have 30% off almost everything and Free next day delivery which you have both to use until tomorrow at midnight (25.05.15).

I already made a purchase this week from Very Exclusive but after contacting them about the voucher code it seems I can use it again and again. Score. So here is what I've put on my wishlist and trying to choose from in the next few hours. 

Wildfox Zoe Karssen Markus Lupfer Design Marc Jacobs


I can't believe just how much I wanted everything from there new site. Markus Lupfer has some incredible sweatshirts which I would have bought no questions asked but I have some priorities right now so had to reduce my budget per item to under £200. 

The code for 30% off is 6FW63 (expires midnight 25.05.15)
The code for next day delivery is 6FWUF (expires midnight 25.05.15)

What are you tempted to buy?...x



Comments

Popular Posts