Birchbox X Boden - April 2017


Woohoo to the first month I have been able to receive my Birchbox without having caught any spoilers.  I enjoy the whole surprise, from the products inside to the design of the box itself.

This months box, I mean drawer, is in collaboration with Boden Clothing.  The beautiful colourful design has been taken from the print on one of Bodens very own tops.   Very summery indeed, the box is sure to add a bit of colour to my massive pile of empty beauty boxes.

So what was in the box?...


Baija Paris Body Cream (Sample Size) - Baija Paris is a new brand to me.  A brand I tried to tag on Instagram but couldn't find.  However I am looking forward to trying out their body cream none the less.  It smells pretty good from the scent I've picked up from the tube. 

Amika, The Shield Extending Spray (Travel Size) - Amika makes an appearance quite frequently in Birchboxes.  I recently tried the blowout bombshell spray and wasn't overly wowed by it, but this spray sounds pretty impressive.  It claims to be a heat activated spray that protects hair from heat, UV rays, frizz.  It also says it keeps hair fresh for 24 hours.  I'm lucky if I get 16 so I'll be putting this to the test. 

Polaar IcePure Gentle Scrub (Sample Size) - I was so excited to finally receive something from Polaar.  I have been clocking their products in previous Birchboxes and this month was finally my time to try them out.  I would have rather received a cleanser over a scrub though as they just aren't really my thing.  Thank you Sali Hughes for the graphic detail of scrubs under a microscope, I have never forgotten. 

Manna Kadar Cosmetics HD Powder (Full Size) - Until last month when I got to choose which Manna Kadar Cosmetic I received, I had never heard of Manna Kadar.  I am very excited to give this a try, and am loving the brand as a whole for taking the time to engage with customers.  The full size powder retails at £27 and looks great quality as it's set so perfectly in place with a detailed design.

Nip + Fab Colour Correcting Concealer ( Full Size) - Pulling a second full size makeup item from this months Birchbox just made it even more worth while.  I actually had no idea Nip + Fab had created some makeup pieces so it's a great addition to the box.  Their skincare range is just fantastic so I expect good things from their makeup.  So glad I received this too as I actually didn't have any colour correctors in my kit. 

£10 Voucher for Boden (Bonus) - A nice little extra for those who shop and Boden or have yet to try them out.  


Overall this month's box has been fantastic value for money, on top of all the goodies in the box, once I have reviewed them I receive £5 worth of points to spend at the Birchbox Shop. 







Comments

Popular Posts