Aveda Exfoliating Shampoo - Invati


The last year or so has saw me go from ultimate budget shampoos to ditching them in favour of SLS free ones.  Over the next few weeks I will have a few SLS free shampoo posts popping up.  But for now..

This shampoo by Aveda is SLS free and beautifully herbal.  It has been one of my favourite most treasured shampoos over the past few months.

Why it's for me

The shampoo is designed for all hair types and colours.  Contains the wonderful exfoliating salicylic acid to remove sebum and product build up, but best of all it's natural and smells amazing. 

I only used this weekly for an exfoliating cleanse, mainly because it's £23.50 a bottle and didn't want to use it every night.  When I did use it though, it cleansed my hair really well and was a joy to use as I love the botanical smell.  For a more in-depth look I've linked it here  to Aveda's own page.

The whole Invati system range is worth checking out if exfoliating hair care is what you're after.  I worry about product build up so this was high on my radar. 






Comments

Popular Posts