Do Good. Feel Good - Repair edit


Beauty boxes are great to buy, you get to try new products and get a high value of goodies compared to what you've paid. They're even better when your purchase contributes to a good cause.  Luckily latest in beauty has allowed us to treat ourselves to some great products while also donating to charity. 

Introducing the Do Good. Feel Good, Repair edit collaboration by Latest In Beauty and Look Good Feel Better.


The box is great value for money and includes 11 products with 6 being full size.  It's a very luxurious edit containing Clinique, Elizabeth Arden. Benefit and many more. 


First products out of the box is...
Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream (Sample) - This is a small tube which is great for carrying about everyday. It's a multi purpose product so great for moisturising dry hands or used as a lip protectant.  

Clinique iD Hydrating Jelly (Full Size) - This product alone is worth more than the whole box.  It's a hydrating jelly that aids repairing of the skin.  Used in the morning it claims to provide 24 hour hydration and protect from pollution.  If you're in the market for a new moisturiser then buying the box will have you sorted with plenty of extras.

Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Serum Capsules (Sample) - I couldn't wait to try these when I discovered them within the box.  They're little gold capsules that you snap open and apply the serum.  A little luxury to sample and perfect for taking on the travels. 


Balance Me Moisturiser (Sample) - I see balance me has changed their packaging and I must say I quite like it.  The moisturiser says it is for rebalancing skin so perfect for temperamental skin types.  I look forward to trying to this.

Emma Hardie Moringa Balm (Sample) - Another little pot of luxury.  I have not found one person yet who claims they do not like this cleansing balm.  It's so easy to use, lightly fragranced and keeps the skin feeling hydrated after cleansing.  I love it.


Look Good Feel Better Make-up Brush (Full Size) - I must admit I have never as much glanced at make-up brushes by Look Good Feel Better but I really should have.  This brush is perfectly angled, super soft and is aesthetically pleasing.  I'm hooked and will be looking at buying more. 

Eyelure C-lash (Full Size) - You will receive one of three variations of these lashes in the box.  They have been designed for anyone so if you're looking for lash replacements or just looking for an easier application then these will suit you.  They look very natural and have a long band for easy application.


Benefit They're Real Mascara (Sample) - I have had this mascara in the past and it is very long wearing and a nightmare to remove because it is that good.  The brush is great as it seems to grip eyelashes at the root and coat all the way to the top so you have long, dark lashes. 

Rimmel Jelly Blusher (Full Sze) - You can't go wrong will a blush to add a little glow everyday.  Until I received this in the box I actually did not have a single Rimmel product in my collection.  I last used them 10 years ago so this will be nice to try and re-introduce me to the brand. 

Morphe Mini Eyeshadow Palette (Full Size) - I am a Morphe addict.  I love their brushes and makeup so was pleased to receive this mini eyeshadow palette containing 3 shades which can be used singularly or together to create a smokey eye.

Revlon Lipstick (Full Size) - I have learned to love the bold red lip and can finally see why it is such a staple.  This is a classic red, the shade is called Rich Girl Red.  Lightweight and long lasting.

So there we have it.  Every product within the box. 


I imagine there is very few remaining so if you want to treat yourself or have the excuse to donate to a good cause then I would purchase asap.  The whole box is worth over £112.  The box will cost you only £28 plus £3.95 postage and packaging.  Best of all £5 from each box purchased is donated to Look Good Feel Better.  Look Good Feel Better support those receiving cancer treatment to feel a little more confident.  

To buy this for yourself I have attached a link here so you can go straight to Latest In Beauty and pop it in your basket. 


Claire..x

Comments

Popular Posts