Marc Jacobs Perfect - New Fragrance Review



A new Marc Jacobs fragrance has finally landed in the UK and I couldn't of been more excited. It came out yesterday the 26th of August 2020 and I got my hands on it today.  Marc Jacobs has stepped away from the flower bottles and released a whole new design which I feel is very young and fresh. It features shoes, cats, dices, a banana and other cute little trinkets.  

The story behind the perfume is reminding everyone that they are #Perfect in every way and I find it inspiring.  The campaign featured some fantastic people and I just love the TikTok featuring skinny Minnie.  

Lets get into the perfume details...



Perfect is an eau de parfum so it contains a stronger amount of oils which means a scent can last longer. 
The top notes are rhubarb and daffodil. The heart of the perfume is almond milk (very modern) and the base is cashmeran (luxurious).  

It may be an eau de parfum but I did not find it to be overpowering which is nice.  It did smell fruity to start with and after it settled on the skin I could smell the daffodil.  It is a light fragrance so I think I will wear it both during the day and evening.  

Perfect comes in either a 50ml or 100ml bottle and prices start from £69.  

I hope this is rereleased as a limited edition in the future. 


Claire..x

Comments

Popular Posts