Upcoming Posts

Just like that I am back.  I have been gone so long I don't feel like I can just jump in with a typical blog post so here I am with a plan on what content I have been preparing.  

  • Morphe make-up brushes from their own to Jaclyn Hill, James Charles and Jeffree Star. 
  • Food and drink subscriptions 
  • New homeware including my new bar cart, walk-in wardrobe, and mirror. 
  • How the pandemic affected me 
  • My journey to a degree 
  • Beauty boxes which include monthly and limited edition collections
  • Book reviews including thrillers, chic-lit and non-fiction
  • Travelling posts 
  • Empty products reviews 
This is just a glimpse of all of the content that I have been preparing and will be releasing on to my blog. If you don't feel like watching a youtube video that is as long as a movie and goes off track then perhaps my blog will be the place to find a quick review.  


Claire..x

Comments

Popular Posts