Jeffree Star Makeup brushes - The Ones That Weren't In The Collections

I bought Jeffree Star makeup brush collections from Morphe and then I discovered some brushes that weren't included in the collections.  It may be that they have always been sold separately but as I only discovered Jeffree Star this year I cannot say.


So here they are, the individual brushes.  There was another brush I didn't have but it was sold and as you may know, once Jeffrees brushes have sold out at Morphe they won't be back in stock. The brushes I did get my hands on were JS20, JS22, JS23 and JS24. 


JS20 Cover me in the blush brush - as you can guess it's a blush brush.  It is very soft and is made from synthetic fibres. Its super light and perfectly angled. I would have expected this to be in one of his kits along with the other face brushes instead of duplicate eyeshadow brushes.

JS22 Oh hiiilighter brush - I'm so used to fan brushes for highlight that I found this dainty little brush unusual for highlighter.  I assume it's for highlighting they eyes or to be more practical and precise than a fan brush.  

JS23 Vanity concealer brush - Another essential brush I would rather of had in the kit than another eye shadow brush.  This concealer brush is nice and soft and is a good size for blending in the concealers.

JS24 Lollipop lip brush - I find lip brushes great to use to tidy up the edges of liquid lip stick before it dries. I had to have 2 of these lip brushes by Jeffree Star.  They were an absolute bargain at £2 I probably should have bought more. 




As you can see they are the same colour as the brush set brushes too and if like me, you need a whole kit then you might need to track these down too.  If you know why these weren't a part of the kit I would love to know, please comment below. 


Claire..x

Comments

Popular Posts