17 clearance


Just a quick post to mention that Boots Instore (Perth) had a great clearance going on of Seventeen products. 
Everything was super cheap, concealers 50p-£1, nail polishes £1, nail studs £2 and while other variety of products. 
I might have been a little late on the heads up and most of it has been going going gone but it would still be worth a look at what's left. 
Here's what I bought...
Deconstructed nail studs £2, under eye concealer £1. 
Checkout my Instagram to see those studs in action..

If you didn't catch anything left in the clearance there is always soap and glorys  gorgeous range. 
I picked up make yourself youthful 2 serum £18 and mighty mouth lip balm £6. 
Now I'm not sure how this comes about but at the checkout the cashier scanned a voucher for an extra soap and glory discount. Score..x



Comments

Popular Posts