What I Bought - New Year New Look Sale


Ah the sales, how I do love thee. 
A couple of weeks ago I popped into New Look to get me some new wardrobe pieces with my vouchers I got over Christmas and came out with this lovely little lot...


Leopard Top £5
Black Top £5
Turquoise Top £8 
Green Vest Top £1
Knitwear £10
Floral Top £4
Aside from an great selection of sale clothes they also had a fab choice of jewelry both on sale and new in. 
Here's a look at what I got..

Leopard Necklace £8
The above was the only piece I bought that wasn't on sale. I've worn it several times already and it's also became a proud feature on my new mannequin.
Next up is my sale jewelry. 

Necklace £3

Pearl Bead Bracelets £2.50
Rings £3.99
Everything looks so much better and much more sparkly in real life compared to my pictures which aren't turning out so great right now.
Did you get anything out of the sales?

I've got a couple of posts saved and will be up over the next week or so. Something Sweet 2, 3, and 4. What I bought from Debenhams and Boots. An empties post plus what I won over December/January all to come after my little blogger break..x

Comments

Popular Posts