What's In The Empties Bin - January Edition

This should really be December/January empties but I'm so over mentioning last year and I'm trying to avoid it where I can so I've rounded it up to monthly and that's January. 
Although January's not over yet I don't feel I'll have anything else finished in the next week or so this post is coming early. Yay for me. 


Radox Vapour Therapy, £1.99 Home bargains - I'd definitely buy this again. It smelled lovely, gave the water a nice blue colour, very calming and relaxing and left my skin super soft after a good soak in the tub.
Nivea Gentle Cleansing Lotion - I got this from my sister and lasted me about a year. It's a perfect cleanser for the eyes as it's so gentle and is great used all over the face and neck to and doesn't have to be rinsed off with water. 
Unique Boutique Body Scrub, Tesco - This wasn't really my idea of a body scrub. It was very gentle and more creamy that well scrubby and with the scent of Vanilla, Ginger and Pink Pepper it wasn't the most yummy smelling scrub.
Porefectly Clean, £5.99 Tesco - This was a great Hot Cloth Cleanser and was one of my most popular blog posts when I first started this blog (Check it out here). It smelled lovely of cranberry and was a pleasure to use. It left my skin lovely and smooth and amazingly spot free while I used it. Even better it came with a free muslin cloth and is a bargain soap and glory dupe at only £5.99.


Cutex nail polish remover - This was a great nail polish remover for me over the years as I'd collected a whole 6 bottle of the stuff. I still have a couple left and won't need to be repurchased but sadly Bourjois magic nail polish remover pots have taken over (especially the new one coming out).
Botanics Skin Brightening Toner, Boots - You may have noticed it's not actually finished but I've included it in this as I'm just not going to use it again. Although I got many compliments on my skin by using this range I just got bored of it quickly.
Veet Hair Minimising Moisturiser, Boots - Another unfinished product. This has hit the bin as I stopped using it when I gave up with keeping such a routine going and when I did hit for this bottle it had went off quickly and turned rather watery.
Soap and Glory Heel Genius, £5.50 Boots - Already got another bottle of this. You may read a lot of mixed reviews on this and mine is no different. I didn't love it to start with but I persevered and it turned into a saviour in the end. Personally I think it's the condition of your feet that effect the products results.
L'oreal Ever Riche, £5.99 Boots - If you can afford it, buy it. This stuff  lathers up a storm and left my hair well conditioned and feeling light. Too bad it didn't last long as my sister used it daily too. Most likely a repurchase.
Soap and Glory Thick and Fast Mascara, £10 Boots - What can I say I'm on my 3rd one now. It lengthens and makes your lashes pop.  I don't think I'll repurchase this again as I really want to get my hands on there new one.


Lastly is yet another handful of body sprays I've been on a mission to use up from my body spray days. The only one I've repurchase because of the gorgeous scent is Impulse Very Pink which is only £1.99 from Superdrug and will have everyone complimenting how good you smell...x

Comments

Popular Posts