Empties To End 2014

Only a few days left of 2014 so I figured it's the perfect time to get the last of the posts done so I can start the next year of my blog a fresh. 

This is the last of the products I have finished this year.

Garnier VO5 Soap and Glory Beverly Hills Formula Girlz Only

Garnier Mineral 48hr Deodorant - I had a love/hate thing going on with this deodorant right til the end. It lasts a really long time, like the 48 hours it says. I think I liked the smell of it. The only thing that I didn't like was using it when it created a snow storm of talc. Perhaps I just got a faulty can. Chances are I'll buy this again cause it lasts so long and keeps you feeling fresh.

VO5 Smoothly does it - I got this as a freebie out of a magazine. I used this on damp hair before drying. It had a nice scent and left my hair soft. A little went a long way, lasted me months even using almost daily. 

Soap and Glory Catch a wrinkle in time - I remember picking this up reduced in boots for £1.75 when Soap and Glory was changing there product packaging. It lasted me just about a year. It has SPF for during the day but I even put it on at night. I didn't have a problem getting my make-up on after using it either. Not entirely sure if you can still buy it, but if it's still available I'd pick up another tube once I'm done sampling some other moisturizes.  

Girlz Only Dry Shampoo - Anytime I've used this, someone has asked what I've been using cause I smell nice. It really does smell good. I've bought a few different versions of this dry shampoo and personally I've found them to be the best for my hair. Plus it's purse friendly and can easily be picked up in Tesco. 

Beverly Hills Formula The perfect white - I bought this purely because I just had to have a black toothpaste. I loved using it. It's currently half price right now (28/12/14) at Superdrug <<(Link) 

So that's all my empties for the year. To finish off the year I've got a song to share, 2014 Summary and 2014's rest of the competition wins...x

Comments

Popular Posts