Fountain 02 The Hyaluronic Molecule

Deciem The Abnormal Beauty Company

Deciem is one company I just can't get enough of. They've brought me my favourite hand cream, gorgeous hair and some pretty darn awesome skincare pieces that just feel so science like. 
They've improved hands, hair, face and body on the outside and now they've got something to help you look good on in the inside out. Fountain Molecules. 

Today I'm bringing the first of 2 blog posts on my thoughts of Deciems Fountain Molecules numbers 2 and 4. Starting with Fountain 02 The Hyaluronic Molecule.
  


CWL Blog

What is it?
"Fountain - The Hyaluronic Molecule is a concentrated beauty supplement with Hyaluronic Acid to keep your skin looking plump and happy from within." - Fountain

What is it for?
"Our formula contains a high concentration (130mg/2 teaspoons) of Hyaluronic Acid which is an anti-inflammatory, hydrating compound found readily in the skin, joints, eyes, and the brain. Hyaluronic Acid is referred to as nature's own lubricant and declines with age." - Fountain

In a nut shell I bought it to aid my joints and help improve my skin. I already apply hyaluronic acid to my skin so why not take a supplement for that extra boost from within.


CWL Blog
Fountain + Lemonade

What's it like?
It is a thick slime like constituency that's a mellow ginger flavour.

How to use?
It is directed that you take no more than 2 spoonfuls daily straight from the spoon or mixed into a drink.

I first tried it by taking it directly from the spoon, it was a bit weird with it being a slime and personally I hated the taste so I opted to mix it in a glass of Schweppes Lemonade from then on and found it to be a lot more pleasant to take, and also fun. If you've ever watched nickelodeons H2O just add water you will remember the water tentacle that appeared is season 3. Well when this is added to the lemonade slowly it forms it's very own tentacle that looks exactly the same. Sorry felt I needed to share that. Once it's been added to the glass it needs a good stir and a little time for it to dissolve and your good to go.

Did it work?
You either believe supplements work or you don't, I personally believe they do add a little boost and it is obviously results are going to build up over time with regular constant use.
So far so good  and I would certainly repurchase this once it's finished. You get about 24 portions per bottle. Believe it or not but the picture shown above was taken after many many glass fulls and there's still loads left.

To try for yourself you can currently save £5 of Fountain at boots, usual price is £27.99 click here..x







Comments

Popular Posts