Pixi Skintreats Beauty Sleep Cream

Since my very first bottle of Pixi Glow Tonic I became obsessed, at the launch of there new skintreats collection last year it got worse the second I jumped straight online and purchased there new mud cleanser, balm cleanser, milky serum, glow serum and some more glow tonic. In all honesty if I was a little crazy that day I would have purchased every single item released. But I didn't and since then I've purchased a few items on there own and here is the Pixi Beauty Sleep Cream..


The Pixi beauty sleep cream comes in the usual Pixi style packaging and colours. At first I didn't think this tube was going to work as after much pressing on the pump nothing was coming out, but it's okay it did and the tube got a little thinner. 

This cream as it hints is a night cream. It contains mango butter and some lavender, lemon and bergamot oils. 


The cream itself is actually very light and absorbs in to the skin in no time at all. It's also not fragranced, just very lightly scented which is nice.
I popped this on in the evenings after various other Pixi products and serums, they all worked well together but you certainly notice the silky feeling on the skin after using the beauty sleep cream. 

I was a little worried about using this at first since I have never actually used anything with mango butter in it. Shea butter can be a little bit of a devil on the skin so I wasn't sure how it was going to re-act with mango butter. Luckily I was waking up with soft skin every morning and no sign of any irritation or dreaded cystic acne after a long period of use. 

*This cream does contain shea butter but not in a high quantity.

Overall this is a lovely light nourishing night cream that is a happy addition my skincare collection. It's only £24 for 35ml which on a budget is pretty good for a night cream. 

To buy this for yourself click here and treat yourself to a little something extra, delivery is free on orders over £35..x 



Comments

Popular Posts