What's In My Makeup Bag

Back to blogging and starting it off with a look inside my makeup bag. These are my day to day essentials. Enjoy a peek, links to items are at the bottom of the page..


The bag is by Marc Jacobs and was a well sought after purchase from Very Exclusive, it was well worth £65 and was actually bigger than I expected which was great as everything fits in and there is still a little space for a couple of extras. Unfortunately the bag is no longer for sale but if your in the market for a new makeup bag I would check his out, gorgeous range.


I've got a few tubes of the Laura Mercier foundation primer now and it's why I actually bothered to use it.  Despite not wearing foundation ever I still think it makes a luxury base for whatever makeup application applied. 
Phwoar Paint. Yes it's a heavy duty under eye concealer but I've never actually used it anywhere near my eyes. I use it to cover the occasional pesky breakout. I apply it over the blemish with my real techniques detailer brush and set with Makeup Revolutions pressed powder which is translucent. The best thing about the set powder is despite its lifespan in my bag it's still in one piece and so is it's case.


I never ever thought I would use a highlighter until I received one from the lovely Freedom who popped it into an order. What really made me test it out was how pretty it looked, and then I realized it actually brought back some life to my almost matte face. To apply I use Crown brushes C473 Pro Contour brush, it picks up a nice dusting to apply to wherever required, the brush is so soft and quality.


L'oreal telescopic mascara - I hated this mascara on my first few uses, I felt it was to liquid and a nightmare to swipe twice without sticking my lashes together. Then I discovered perfect positioning and one swipe to perfect jet black lashes. You know this is a good mascara when it takes a lot of eye makeup remover and cotton pads to remove because none of it has flaked or disappeared during the day. 
I had this eyeshadow palette for almost a year before feeling brave and popping it open to try out. It does both brows and eyes. The brow shade I use is fab, it gives great colourage. The few eyeshadows I use out of the palette have become my new staple shades. The purple I never thought I would wear and the gorgeous shimmery brow, plus a lot of the shades go well together. Now i'm addicted to and out to try more eyeshadow palettes. 

Click to be linked to the products..

Freedom Pro Highlight Shade Diffused

Looking at it all now it looks so budget friendly..x



Comments

Popular Posts