Colab Active Dry Shampoo

Woohoo Colab and the wonderful Ruth Crilly have created another great addition to the dry shampoo, gorgeous hair family. 


I have tried out one of everything from the Colab range, I've been in love with sheer and invisible, looked fabulous in the glossing spray and had to give up hope with the extreme volume. 
Now my love for the original sheer and invisible collection has been replaced with an even better version of itself for or us more active, greasier girls (that's me).

One fragrance I've never been able to try from the Colab range is Monaco. It  was never in store and always out of stock when I went online to get some. Lucky for me Monaco is the scent to the Colab Active. It smells freaking amazing just in case you were wondering. 
Another bonus is it's conditioning while protecting hair against sun damage and pollution. This dry shampoo has got to be a winner.  

How did I get on with it?
I've used this several times now on different occasions. Before going to bed so I wake up with hair that's good to go for day 2. When hair was on the turn and I couldn't be bothered to wash it, and for days lounging in the sun that week it was crazy hot. 

My hair felt incredibly soft after each use, so huge tick in the conditioning box. It does spray a little more product than it's half sisters which for my often lank hair is a bit of a lifesaver. We can also tick that invisible box as waking up in the morning it was gone, and with a bit of working into the hair that was on the turn, my hair was as good as freshly washed. Also loving the can non? Very feel good colours. The scent is the icing on the cake, I could smell it all day long, I would probably spray this on freshly washed hair just for the scent and a little volume. 

A whopping 200ml can is only £3.99 at full price but currently you can save a 1/3 and try it for only £2.66. This is definitely one to have in the dry shampoo collection. 

Buy here from Superdug...x

Comments

Popular Posts