What's In The Empties Bin? January to June 2016

Since I've got more products than I really need, finishing a product is taking longer and longer. This post has all the products I've finished since the 1st of January, although I have thrown out empty shampoos because I had a fair few of them used up and have probably already featured on the blog.


Fudge Urban Dry Shampoo - This dry shampoo stood as a huge favourite of mine above a few others. It had a more sweet scent that wasn't overwhelming and I didn't find it to be chalky or irritating. 

Dove Original - I love these compressed cans for size. I've had a few now and love the scents of the ones I've tried so far. Although this is original and I expect it to be a boring strong scent it was actually really nice and clean. Huge fan of them as far as antiperspirants go. 

Nivea Gentle Eye Makeup Remover - What's this like my third bottle of this on here?. It lasts a good long time and a makes easy work of removing mascara. 

Freedom Pro Eye Makeup Remover - This odd gel/cream type eye makeup remover didn't last a long time as I needed a fair bit to remove L'oreals telescopic mascara each night. It is a fabulous budget eye makeup remover and I would buy it again and use it to remove more simpler eye makeup. 

Hydraluron Moisture Jelly - In future I would make sure to use this during the day when I'm dehydrated along with the serum. I wouldn't be pressing on the button fully again though as it dispensed more than I need. It's a bit on the pricey side but it is quick absorbing before makeup and scent free. 

Rodial Sculpting Gel - Dragons blood. I like anything with dragons blood in it's name, this was a thick gel I used during the day, It smelled good but I can't remember all that much more about it seeing as I finished it about 6 months ago. 

Pixi Milky Serum - This smelled so good. Straight after I finished it I needed to repurchase it. I used this both morning or night as a great shot of hydration. The pipette took a little getting used but otherwise I have no complaints. 


It has been a lovely little collection used up over the months, a few I've been really sad to finish...x

Comments

Popular Posts