L'oreal Sexy Balm - Budget Buy

There is not much else better than a budget lipstick or balm that actually lasts and is worth the few pennies handed over. Believe it or not but this is my first lip product by L'oreal. I've got Maybelline, Illamasque, Freedom, Makeup revolution and Bourjois but no L'oreal. How I have dodged having something by them in the lips department I do not know. 


I got my hands on L'oreals sexy balm in shade Go Pretty or Go Home. There was quiet a selection to choose from, various sheer shades and a couple more pigmented ones. Since I don't have to many sheer ones I went with the above. It's described as a sheer 12hr moisturizing balm.


As soon as I got it I snapped a couple pics, drew and outline with the point of the balm and filled the rest in. It was as it says a sheer pinky colour which looked healthy and natural shade. It smelled a little sweet/fruity but had no taste (everyone licks there lips to taste it right?). My lips at the time were a little on the dry side and this settled on them very well, it was non sticky and did provide them a little moisture. My lips were a glossy pink for a fair few hours and stayed a pink shade for a few hours after the glossiness subsided. 

At just £4.99 it's a great budget buy to shake up the makeup bag and is something lighter and fresher for the warmer days. 

Available to buy here from Superdrug..x 




Comments

Popular Posts