Birchbox - May 2017


Birchbox is looking very elegant this month, featuring a marbled drawer style box, it's as if it could also be rose gold.


May's box marks the first month of Birchboxes new benefits.  So long getting £5 back in points to spend in the Birchbox shop, and hello to an email with a code for free delivery instead.  Other benefits will depend on how long you've been a member but generally they are discounts in the shop and first dips on product or box designs.

Here's a look at the products in this months box..


Kueshi Hair Mask (Sample Size) - A brand unknown to me but one I feel might be a staple. It's a hair mask that only needs left on for 3 minutes.  It smells so delicious like vanilla but the scent also takes me back to the days of playdough,

Whish body cream (Sample Size) - Whish has made it's second appearance into my Birchboxes but this time in form of a firming body cream.  I wasn't overly excited about it but it claims to help with red marks and blemishes so it has my attention.

The Hero Project Double Blur (Sample Size) - I have heard of The Hero Project, but never actually tried any of their products,  This double blur is a lotion but with the same effects as a primer. I expect good things.

Doucce Mascara (Sample Size) - Doucce is a Birchbox exclusive, and this mascara is titled Punk Volumizing.  It's a fibre mascara which I'm really looking forward to sample as in theory it would make for incredible lashes.

Marsk Eyeshadow (Full Size) - Another new brand in Birchbox this month.  This time it's from Australian brand Marsk with an eye shadow in shade Vanilla Frosting.  This was this the product subscribers got to choose, either shade Fifty Shade (a grey) or Vanilla Frosting ( Light Shimmer).


Overall this months box is just gorgeous and includes a nice selection of new discoveries.  I am a just a bit undecided on the new benefits.  Personally I preferred receiving £5 to spend in the shops over a discount and free delivery, as the the Birchbox shop just isn't somewhere I shopped often.

What do you think of this months Birchbox and it's new benefits?...x

Comments

Popular Posts