3 Months of Soap and Glory - Month 1


In December (12) I received a little booklet of Soap and Glory vouchers. 9 were for the UK and 9 for Ireland, the Ireland vouchers I used for taking pictures while I happily used all of my UK vouchers. The vouchers were for money off or extra boots points for advantage card customers. 

This post will be showing (my very first Soap and Glory buys) and what I actually spent my vouchers on along with some freebies.
Month 1's vouchers were valid from 26th December to 22nd January 2013.

Here's what I bought...

Thick and Fast Mascara
Soap and Glory's thick and fast mascara retails for £10 in Boots, this voucher allowed me to have £3 off. Sadly I had a bit of a problem using this voucher and I'm a bit gutted that Boots staff hadn't noticed that I'd bought the wrong mascara. It should have actually been the collagen one. 

Smooch Operator 

I've almost used up all of this fabulous little pot of Smooch Operator, it is really good for anyone who suffers from badly chapped lips. This only cost me £1 as boots currently had a deal on saving you up to £3 on Soap and Glory products along with my £3 off Soap and Glory voucher.

Smoothie Star Body Milk


Using the bath and body care voucher was difficult as they have so many lovely smelling products available, so after spending a long time debating on what to buy I settled with Smoothie Star Body Lotion. It smells lovely and came in a nice 500ml bottle and it doesn't appear to be emptying very much. I received £2.50 worth of extra points after using my voucher here.

I probably could have structured this post a bit better and added some reviews but chances are you'll have read plenty reviews on these great products already.

Total spent - £18 
Saved - £8 
Earned - £2.50  


Comments

Popular Posts