3 Months of Soap and Glory - Month 2

Month 2 of using my Soap and Glory vouchers was a good one. I bought some really nice products and managed to get myself a freebie along the way. 

Here's what I bought..



What can I say? Sit tight was well worth £16.50 and the £5 points I received. This products really does give your thighs a hot feeling and makes them look much smoother after a few days. It smells slightly minty and I've found is probably much more comfortable used when your not freezing cold as those roller-balls and gel are cold enough themselves.


No Clogs Allowed

No Clogs Allowed does exactly that, clears clogged pores. Although at first I thought I wasn't going to be able to use it as I got a not so great facial peel. Oops. It is now getting used twice a week and is doing a great job on what used to be my not so great skin. 


Buying Kick Ass Concealer was a very good idea. It has been the best concealer yet, it covers dark circles around the eyes and any blemishes that appears while lasting all day without going flaky or patchy. I also bought a lip balm to make up the £15 I had to spend to receive and extra 500 boots points. 

Best of all make-up was on 3 for 2 and picked up another lip balm pretty much for free.

A Great Kisser Freebie

Total Spend - £42
Saving - £5
Earned - £12.50


  

Comments

Popular Posts